FULL DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF ELECTRICAL POWER SUPPLIES TO THE NEW MANUFACTURING SAW LINE AT RECTICEL.
- Extension of the main LV Electrical Panel to accommodate new supply requirements.
- Extension of existing Power Busbar Trunking System
- Installation of new LV Sub-Mains Distribution Panels
- Design and Installation of high level Cable Ladder containment
- Design and Installation of new Sub-Mains supplies to Saw Line equipment
- Design and installation of Sub-Mains supplies to Dust Extraction system
- Installation of control circuits and data infrastructure supplies.
- Close liaison with European Contracts Manager.
- Effective partnership with 3 different European Installation Teams
RECTICEL IS LOCATED IN MEIR PARK, STOKE ON TRENT. THE STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY IS PART OF THE BELGIUM-BASED INTERNATIONAL RECTICEL GROUP, ONE OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST PRODUCERS OF INSULATION PRODUCTS. THE INSTALLATION FORMED PART OF THE NEW 56,000SQ FT WAREHOUSE EXTENSION AND MANUFACTURING IMPROVEMENT PROJECT TO FACILITATE THE 40 PER CENT GROWTH ON PRODUCTION VOLUMES.
One Way Electrical were appointed to this prestigious project which was to be completed over a phased program of works to allow the continuous, un-interrupted operation of the client’s manufacturing business. This involved the extension of the existing LV distribution panel and the modification of high level busbar trunking to allow the installation of an additional LV Panel close to the new manufacturing plant. A High level cable ladder system was designed and installed to allow the new supplies to be distributed around the factory to various locations. Data and control circuits supplemented the installation that was completed within the given time frame.
In 2014/15 One Way electrical played an integral part in our major site expansion project. The upgrading of our existing LV supply panels and the installation of all the electrical distribution to our new machinery was undertaken.
‘On plan & on budget’……….I’d rate that as a complete & competently managed project!
All works then and since have been done to a consistently very high standard with minimal disruption to site”
Engineering Projects Manager
Call 01782 595 600 for more information for more information on this Project