The right LED lighting can be key to improving the energy usage of a building and the well-being of the people working inside. One Way Electrical design and install energy efficient LED lighting across Stoke, Staffordshire and throughout the UK for commercial & industrial clients. From warehouses and factories, to waste recycling facilities, offices, external carparks and more: LED
lighting results in much-reduced energy usage. Save money, enhance corporate reputation, and improve the working environment whilst helping reduce your carbon footprint with One Way Electrical.
Any size of LED lighting installation can be undertaken by our team of installers. All our Engineers are 17th Edition qualified electricians with knowledge and experience working in the lighting industry. No need to worry about access problems, we will arrange all this from the small step-up podiums right up to heights more than 12 metres where Mobile Elevate Platforms are used. All our staff are IPAF trained in the use of these machines.
Free Site Survey
At One Way Electrical we offer all potential LED Lighting installs a free LED Lighting Assessment Survey. We can identify areas in which your business premises could be reducing energy usage and therefore energy costs and work to reduce your carbon footprint. This is integral to the LED installation process.
Our detailed survey includes the following:
• Identify existing lighting and controls.
• Detailed designs ensuring the correct levels of lighting for your business premises.
• Detailed report providing existing and proposed LED lighting costs.
• Detailed payback period calculation.
• Comparisons between LED and T5 fittings if required.
There are many financial benefits to installing LED lighting. These include:
• Reduce up to 80% of the onsite electricity usage.
• Energy saving lighting provides a quick, guaranteed return – 12-24 months is typical, with less than 12 months being possible.
The operational benefits of installing LEDs are proven and clear:
• New lights can provide 5-10 operational years between lamp changes.
• Improved staff productivity.
• Achieve a more comfortable working environment.
• Address existing health & safety issues.
• Ensure that CIBSE lighting levels guidelines are met.
Naturally, installing new LED lights have important environmental benefits including:
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives are important for any business to demonstrate and showing a carbon reduction strategy to supply chains and customers could be invaluable.
• Less frequently replacing of our new energy efficient, long-life lamps, producing less waste.
• The quick return on investment ensures that new lighting is a convincing first step to take as part of a wider sustainability initiative or environment strategy for a business.
Funding to assist with the initial outlay cost to install and upgrade your lighting systems is often available. Get in touch for more information.